Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What it's all about

As both my husband and I face the real possibility of losing our jobs due to drastic cuts in our fields, or at the very least, a significant cut in pay, we are each dealing with it in our own ways.  For me, the feelings of helplessness and depression have been replaced by anger and resentment.  To cope, I am speaking up in my own way- by sharing the attacks on Middle Class America.  I can not stand idly by without a fight.  I am worth it.  My children are worth it.  And Middle Class America is worth it.

And so to start it off, here are some statistics:
The Shrinking Middle Class
8 Facts
The Attack on the Middle Class
Money Money Who's Got the Money?

It's no lie- the rich are getting richer and the rest of us are getting increasingly poorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment