Thursday, March 17, 2011

Show Me the Money

It came out this week that the CEO of Harley-Davidson, Keith Wendell,  made $6.4 million in 2010.  And that's only after working for Harley-Davidson for less than 2 years.  Not only that, this fall, Harley-Davidson workers had to take huge concessions because of the company's threats to move elsewhere.  On average, Harley-Davidson employees make $16 an hour.  Just one of many examples of the rich getting richer and the rest of us living barely above the poverty level.

I contacted Harley-Davidson to tell them how I felt about their choice of rewarding their CEO more money than anyone needs instead of rewarding their employees. You can do the same:


National H.O.G. Office,
P.O. Box 453,
Milwaukee, WI 53201

H-DIdeaSubmissionsSuggestion@harley-davidson.com



Today my husband emailed Quick Trip, a company our family is boycotting based on their support of Governor Walker over Wisconsin workers.   He told them this, "I refuse to let you spend my money that I have given your company on a Governor who does not support me.  I will take my money elsewhere."  You can do the same:

http://quiktrip.com/QTCustomerFeedback/QTCustomerFeedbackForm.aspx

It's time we stand up to Corporate America and the politicians that are being bought out by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment